I have had success finding photo information in several ways.
1- Screen shot of photo stored in my SmugMug account.
- post photo in a gallery
- from home page, find the photo I want to use
- click on the “view details” button
- take a screen shot, or screen snip (depending on if I’m working on my iPad or PC)
- trim, name, and save
2- Screen shot from Lightroom iPad app.
- click on photo in Lightroom app.
- click on i in a circle at lower right corner
- photo information will appear to right of photo
- The title of the photo, caption, and copyright date can also be entered
- take screen shot
- trim, and save to photos
3- Screen shot photo stored on PC.
- Locate the photo you want to use on your PC
- Right click on the photo icon
- On the menu bar that pops up- click “properties”
- On the properties menu- click the “details” tab
- scroll down to “camera” to locate photo details
3- Screen shot photo stored on PC in “Photos”
- Locate photo in the “Photos” program
- Click “…” upper right corner
- Select “file info” from the drop down menu
- Voila- there’s the photo information to the left of photo