What page in the book are we on?
- Page 12
“Try This”… My Observation
I watched this Garden Spider for about an hour.
- Three captures already hung in the web
- Spider actively wrapped honey bee with silk
- Web thread pattern altered around another honey bee
- Small white flying insect struggled to get free
- Spider seemed to use curled leaf as a work platform
I generally shy away from spiders. The process of capturing prey is very efficient and quickly done. I’m glad I used the “live” feature to take macro photos… Like having a microscope to see the finer details.
How was your attention captured… What observations did you make?