This week’s theme asks you to think about- PLASTIC.
What is a problem that PLASTIC creates where you live?
How is the problem being solved?
If it’s not being solved, what could be done to improve the situation / or provide a solution?
Please put your camera to work and add some words to create a mini-photo journalism post to share your thoughts about PLASTIC.
Some considerations might be…
- avoid dangers plastics pose to animals,
- decrease litter, or reduce plastic burden in landfills,
- reuse, reduce, recycle, rethink plastics.Be sure to click the links to discover what others are doing and to share: likes, comments, feedback, encouragement, and/or ideas with other Earth-friendly bloggers.
- Lola Jane’s World: Plastic trash problems in California
- Just Another Nature Enthusiast: Plastic Single-use Bag Problem
- An Evolving Scientist: Reusable bags in Australia
- Native Leaf: Plastic trash in our oceans – marine ropes and fish nets
- Musings on Whatever: Plastic-perspective of an environmentalist in the Philippines