Looking for a holiday gift that will:
- provide quality time together… the kind that builds fond memories;
- teach handy life skills;
- produce a useful and creative outcome;
- keep on giving;
- link children and their families to nature?
Then look no further! Here are two ideas that meet all the above criteria. All you need to do is:
- print off the instruction page for the project,
- look at the materials list,
- purchase the materials,
- wrap them in an appropriate box
- plan time on your schedule to do the project with the gift recipient!
Project # 1- Bird Feeder
Project # 2- Bat House
These kid projects are from the “This Old House” website –